Henschke Hill of Grace Experience
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Keyneton, South Australia
- Product code: PCW4NF
The Henschke Hill of Grace Experience offers exclusive access to the most renowned Henschke vineyard, Hill of Grace, together with a tour of the historic working winery and your own private tasting, headlined by Hill of Grace Single-Vineyard Shiraz.
Observe the rows of the Hill of Grace vineyard and stand in awe of the ancient, gnarled vines. Soak up over 150 years of winemaking history as you explore parts of the original winery built in the 1860s, feeling the pride the Henschke family have in their past and their hopes for the future. Then, settle in your private tasting room to enjoy a range of distinguished Henschke wines, including The Wheelwright, Cyril Henschke, Mount Edelstone, plus rare access to taste Hill of Roses and Hill of Grace.
A minimum of two and a maximum of six guests are required for this private experience.
Available Monday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, subject to availability. Bookings in advance are essential and current COVID-Safe regulations apply.
Please note the current COVID-Safe regulations:
- Additional information is currently required for each guest due to contact tracing regulations.
- To ensure everyone's safety all guests are encouraged to use their own vehicle to follow their Henschke host from the winery to the vineyard. Groups greater than four people will be required to follow along in their own vehicles for the journey which is roughly 5km each way on unsealed roads. Please call or email the winery directly prior to making your booking if this will pose any issues.
- Social distancing will be maintained throughout the duration of the experience.