Henschke Mount Edelstone Experience
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Keyneton, South Australia
- Product code: PUUEGV
The Henschke Mount Edelstone Experience offers exclusive access to the vineyard that built Henschke’s international reputation for fine, single-vineyard wine; beginning with a visit to the Centenarian Mount Edelstone vines, followed by a tour of the historic working winery and your own private tasting, headlined by Mount Edelstone Single-Vineyard Shiraz.
Visit one of Henschke’s most renowned vineyards, Mount Edelstone, originally planted in 1912 by Ronald Angas, before tasting the distinguished single-vineyard wine from these Centenarian vines. Watched over by portraits of Henschke forebears in your private tasting room, feel the connection to the six generations of family who have contributed to the success of Henschke as you are guided through a structured tasting. Explore over 150 years of family winemaking history as you tour the historical working winery to gain a better appreciation of how the Henschke wines you love have been skilfully crafted through the generations in the Eden Valley region since 1868.
A minimum of two and a maximum of six guests are required for this private experience.
Available Monday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, subject to availability. Bookings in advance are essential and current COVID-Safe regulations apply.
Please note the current COVID-Safe regulations:
- Additional information is currently required for each guest due to contact tracing regulations.
- To ensure everyone's safety all guests are encouraged to use their own vehicle to follow their Henschke host from the winery to the vineyard. Groups greater than four people will be required to follow along in their own vehicles for the journey which is roughly 5km each way on unsealed roads. Please call or email the winery directly prior to making your booking if this will pose any issues.
- Social distancing will be maintained throughout the duration of the experience.